Frequently Asked Questions
How can I place an order?
Where can I place an order?
- Sprinkles LOCAL is the fastest way to order cupcakes, cookies, and brownies for pick-up or delivery from any of our local bakeries. We even have messages boxes for every occasion–birthday, thank you, baby and more! Place a Sprinkles LOCAL order here.
- Sprinkles NATIONAL is perfect for sending orders to addresses outside of our local bakery delivery radius. We ship to all states excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
- Sprinkles App
- By Phone
Where can I find your menu?
Where can I find nutritional information?
Can I place an order for cupcakes on the same day that I need them?
If I order in advance for Sprinkles LOCAL, can I order any of your flavors?
If I order in advance for Sprinkles LOCAL, do I have to wait in line to pick-up my cupcake order?
- When you arrive to the bakery, proceed to the door, and call the bakery number posted to let them know you are there to pick up your order. For bakeries who have Cupcake Concierges, approach them at a safe distance and let them know you are there to pick up your order.
- For bakeries that offer curbside, please call the number listed on your email confirmation when you arrive.
Do you sell mini cupcakes?
Do you sell ice cream?
CARE OF CUPCAKES
How do I care for my Sprinkles cupcakes?
How long do Sprinkles cupcakes stay fresh?
*National Shipping orders must be placed by 1pm ET to ship same day.
How do I order treats for nationwide delivery?
- Visit "Nationwide Shipping" to view our menu. Our nationwide shipping menu is more limited than our local menu. Currently, we offer cupcakes, a layer cake, cookies, chocolates, pupcake packs, gift cards, and retail items for nationwide shipping.
- If you are near a bakery you can order for local delivery or pickup following the "Local Pickup & Delivery" menu.
Where do you ship?
- We currently ship within the contiguous U.S. (not available in Alaska or Hawaii).
- We deliver Tuesday through Saturday. Saturday delivery is an additional fee. Sunday and Monday delivery is not available.
- When checking out, we ask you to select a delivery date. This is the day that your package is set to arrive. To receive next day delivery, you must place your order by 1pm ET.
Do you offer international shipping?
When will my delivery arrive?
- Cupcakes are currently only available for next day shipping. Cookies and Pupcake Packs are available for next day or 2 day shipping. We also have a few non-treat items that offer ground shipping!
- FedEx next-business-day delivery has an estimated arrival by 4:30 p.m. to U.S. businesses and by 8 p.m. to residences. This is an estimate so please ensure that additional time is allocated in case deliveries are made past these times. See the FedEx website for more details on their overnight shipping services. We currently ship within the contiguous U.S. (not available in Alaska or Hawaii).
I need to make a change to my order, can I request a modification?
Can you fix or change the address if I input it wrong?
I placed my order and put in the wrong address and my order shipped, what do I do now?
My delivery is late or delayed, what happens now?
Can I return or exchange my shipment?
Do I have to be home to receive my order?
- No, but we encourage all guests to ensure cupcakes are brought inside as soon as possible. (Note: There is an option when ordering to have someone sign upon delivery, but it isn’t required.)
- Guests will receive a tracking number, which will be emailed separately. Tracking information is not part of the initial order confirmation.
- FedEx will send an email confirming delivery has arrived. The email is sent the email you provided during ordering.
I’m sending this as a gift, can I include a gift note?
Will there be a receipt on the box?
- No, there will not be a receipt in the box that is being shipped (perfect for gifting!).
- Your receipt will be emailed to you at the time of purchase, and a confirmation will be sent to you at the time of delivery.
Are these the same cupcakes I get in the bakery?
How do I know which cupcakes are which flavors?
Can I customize my flavors or select from dietary flavors?
How do I thaw my cupcakes/cakes/cookies/pupcakes?
Why is there condensation on my cupcakes?
Can I refreeze my cupcakes and cookies?
Why can’t I freeze your cupcakes or cookies from the bakery if you ship your treats frozen?
Why are the decorations not on my Cupcakes?
- All of our decorations, including our signature modern dots, are extra delicate, so we include them in a separate package inside your shipment.
- Upon thawing, the modern dots can easily be placed on each of the cupcakes
Why are the dog bone decorations not on my Pupcakes?
- Our dog bone decorations are extra delicate so we include them in a separate package inside your shipment.
What do I if my cupcakes are damaged?
Where are your cupcakes shipped from?
Can I get Perks points?
Am I able to redeem my gift card for National Ship Orders?
Please call our team at (888) 220-2210 to redeem gift cards for National Ship orders.
Do your cupcakes contain trans fats?
Are your products Kosher?
PERSONALIZATION AND CELEBRATION
Can I personalize my cupcakes?
- Yes! We can print your graphic on our sugar decorations (1.5” in diameter) – great for corporate gifts, weddings, and special occasions! We also offer a variety of sugar decorations and lettering option.
- For more information, visit our Personalization link.
Can you write Happy Birthday on my cupcakes?
Can you do cupcakes for my wedding?
Do you gift wrap or do gift baskets?
FLASH FLAVOR 101
What is a Flash Flavor?
You know those really wild flavors that make you go "OMG"? Those are Flash Flavors. Special cupcakes we can't bake 24/7 so we only offer them for pre-order (online only!) for 48 hours. With pre-orders, we offer two future dates later that week that you can select for local pick-up or delivery.
How do I order?
These flavors are ONLY available ONLINE to purchase during a 48 hour pre-order window on sprinkles.com. As we often sell out, we encourage ordering as soon as they go on sale!
Are these available to order in-bakery?
These can not be ordered in bakery. Online pre-orders only! Keep your eye out for future drops by following us on social and sign up for texts.
Are these available for nationwide shipping?
At this time, our Flash Flavors are only available for local delivery and pick-up.
When do these flavors comes out?
Anytime! That's part of the fun. But, we do love to drop flash flavors around special occasions and holidays. Follow us on social or sign up for texts to find out about these special releases.
Does Sprinkles offer franchising?