How can I place an order?
There are 3 ways to order based on your zip code – 1. Local Bakery Pickup, 2. Local Bakery Delivery, or 3. Nationwide Shipping.
Where can I place an order?
- Sprinkles LOCAL is the fastest way to order cupcakes, cookies, and brownies for pick-up or delivery from any of our local bakeries. We even have messages boxes for every occasion–birthday, thank you, baby and more! Place a Sprinkles LOCAL order here.
- Sprinkles NATIONAL is perfect for sending orders to addresses outside of our local bakery delivery radius. We ship to all states excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
- Sprinkles App
Download the app for iOS and Android.
- By Phone
Our Guest Service team is happy to help place your order and answer any questions by phone. The team can be reached at 888-220-2210
Visit one of our 22 bakeries in CA, AZ, NV, TX, IL, FL, DC, or NY. Find a bakery here
We are currently not accepting cash at any of our bakeries except in New York.
Where can I find your menu?
Visit our website "Main Menu" at the top of the page to see all our product categories of what we offer both locally and through our National Shipping channels.
Where can I find nutritional information?
You can find calorie information here
Can I place an order for cupcakes on the same day that I need them?
Yes! The fastest way is to place a same day web order is through Sprinkles LOCAL for pickup or delivery. Select from our best sellers, seasonal, cookies, brownies, and our pre-set message boxes for every occasion. We offer ASAP delivery and pick-up options same day. Cupcake personalization and cake orders must be placed at least a day in advance.
If I order in advance for Sprinkles LOCAL, can I order any of your flavors?
Yes, we bake fresh daily! You can select from our best sellers or enjoy our seasonal flavors.
If I order in advance for Sprinkles LOCAL, do I have to wait in line to pick-up my cupcake order?
- When you arrive to the bakery, proceed to the door, and call the bakery number posted to let them know you are there to pick up your order. For bakeries who have Cupcake Concierges, approach them at a safe distance and let them know you are there to pick up your order.
- For bakeries that offer curbside, please call the number listed on your email confirmation when you arrive.
Do you sell mini cupcakes?
No, at this time we are no longer offering mini cupcakes.
Do you sell ice cream?
Ice cream is no longer available on our menu except at our Disney Springs location.
CARE OF CUPCAKES
How do I care for my Sprinkles cupcakes?
It is important to keep your Sprinkles cupcakes at room temperature. Do not refrigerate them as this will dry out the cake.
How long do Sprinkles cupcakes stay fresh?
We bake fresh daily with no added preservatives, and as such our cupcakes are always best the day they are purchased.
*National Shipping orders must be placed by 1pm ET to ship same day.
Order National Shipping Here
How do I order treats for nationwide delivery?
- Visit "Nationwide Shipping" to view our menu. Our nationwide shipping menu is more limited than our local menu. Currently, we offer cupcakes, a layer cake, cookies, chocolates, pupcake packs, gift cards, and retail items for nationwide shipping.
- If you are near a bakery you can order for local delivery or pickup following the "Local Pickup & Delivery" menu.
Where do you ship?
- We currently ship within the contiguous U.S. (not available in Alaska or Hawaii).
- We deliver Tuesday through Saturday. Saturday delivery is an additional fee. Sunday and Monday delivery is not available.
- When checking out, we ask you to select a ship date (vs. a delivery date) To receive next day delivery, you must place your order by 1pm ET.
Do you offer international shipping?
Not at this time, we will keep you posted!
When will my delivery arrive?
- Cupcakes are currently only available for next day shipping. Cookies and Pupcake Packs are available for next day or 2 day shipping. We also have a few non-treat items that offer ground shipping!
FedEx next-business-day delivery has an estimated arrival by 4:30 p.m. to U.S. businesses and by 8 p.m. to residences. This is an estimate so please ensure that additional time is allocated in case deliveries are made past these times. See the FedEx website for more details on their overnight shipping services. We currently ship within the contiguous U.S. (not available in Alaska or Hawaii).
I need to make a change to my order, can I request a modification?
We require all modification requests be submitted at least 24 hours before the ship date of your order. We do our very best to accommodate all requests, however not all requests are guaranteed to be fulfilled. Please be sure to double check all order information before submitting your order.
Can you fix or change the address if I input it wrong?
Yes, we can update the address for your order, as long as you contact us at least 24 hours before the order is set to ship.
I placed my order and put in the wrong address and my order shipped, what do I do now?
If delivery information is inputted wrong, which results in a delay or non-delivery, the order will not be eligible for any refunds or redeliveries.
My delivery is late or delayed, what happens now?
We do everything possible to ensure your order arrives on time. However, once a package ships, there are factors out of our control that may come up and cause a late or delay in delivery. Our carriers may experience delays due to weather, mechanical errors, or natural disasters. If your order is delayed due to one of these outside factors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I return or exchange my shipment?
Given the perishable nature of our offerings, we do not offer returns/exchanges/refunds unless an unintended mistake was made by Sprinkles (e.g., missing or damaged treat). Please ensure you enter all shipping information correctly. Any modifications require a 2-day notice.
Do I have to be home to receive my order?
- No, but we encourage all guests to ensure cupcakes are brought inside as soon as possible. (Note: There is an option when ordering to have someone sign upon delivery, but it isn’t required.)
- Guests will receive a tracking number, which will be emailed separately. Tracking information is not part of the initial order confirmation.
- FedEx will send an email confirming delivery has arrived. The email is sent the email you provided during ordering.
I’m sending this as a gift, can I include a gift note?
Yes, you will be prompted to include a gift note when you place your order.
Will there be a receipt on the box?
- No, there will not be a receipt in the box that is being shipped (perfect for gifting!).
- Your receipt will be emailed to you at the time of purchase, and a confirmation will be sent to you at the time of delivery.
Are these the same cupcakes I get in the bakery?
Yes, they are the same cupcakes as in our bakeries. However, we do flash freeze our national delivery cupcakes to lock in freshness.
How do I know which cupcakes are which flavors?
You will receive a care card inside your box, which includes a guide on flavors.
Can I customize my flavors or select from dietary flavors?
Not at this time, but we'll keep you posted!
How do I thaw my cupcakes/cakes/cookies/pupcakes?
Upon arrival, cupcakes/cookies/pupcakes should sit at room temperature approximately 3-4 hours before eating! Cakes should sit at room temperature approximately 8-12 hours before eating.
Why is there condensation on my cupcakes?
This is completely normal as cupcakes start to thaw!
Can I refreeze my cupcakes and cookies?
Our treats are best enjoyed day of, however you can keep your cupcakes frozen and move them to your freezer upon delivery.
Why can’t I freeze your cupcakes or cookies from the bakery if you ship your treats frozen?
Our national shipping cupcakes go through a unique commercial flash freezing process to lock in freshness. This is NOT the same as placing your cupcakes in a home freezer. Please store your cupcakes at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
Why are the decorations not on my Cupcakes?
- All of our decorations, including our signature modern dots, are extra delicate, so we include them in a separate package inside your shipment.
- Upon thawing, the modern dots can easily be placed on each of the cupcakes
Why are the dog bone decorations not on my Pupcakes?
- Our dog bone decorations are extra delicate so we include them in a separate package inside your shipment.
What do I if my cupcakes are damaged?
Where are your cupcakes shipped from?
All our National Shipping orders are baked fresh, hand frosted and then flash frozen and shipped from our kitchen in New York.
Can I get Perks points?
No, at this time cupcakes that are shipped are not be eligible for Perks points.
Am I able to redeem my gift card for National Ship Orders?
Please call our team at (888) 220-2210 to redeem gift cards for National Ship orders.
Sprinkles offers Sugar Free, Gluten Friendly and Vegan versions of our Red Velvet cupcakes daily at all bakeries. We also have a Lemon Blueberry cupcake and Chocolate Chip cookie that are gluten friendly and available daily.
We do bake with flour, dairy, sugar, and nuts on the premises, so Sprinkles is not recommended for those with severe allergies to these ingredients.
Do your cupcakes contain trans fats?
Sprinkles’ cupcakes do not contain trans fats.
Are your products Kosher?
Our products are not certified Kosher.
PERSONALIZATION AND CELEBRATION
Can I personalize my cupcakes?
- Yes! We can print your graphic on our sugar decorations (1.5” in diameter) – great for corporate gifts, weddings, and special occasions! We also offer a variety of sugar decorations and lettering option.
- For more information, visit our Personalization link.
Can you write Happy Birthday on my cupcakes?
Say it with Sprinkles! Sprinkles Occasion Boxes spell out the perfect sentiments from BDAY to I LOVE YOU, or, personalize your own box using Sprinkles letter and decorations.
Can you do cupcakes for my wedding?
Do you gift wrap or do gift baskets?
For the ultimate gift, we offer signature Sprinkles’ dozen boxes in Red, Yellow, Black and Celebration variations.
FLASH FLAVOR 101
What is a Flash Flavor?
You know those really wild flavors that make you go "OMG"? Those are Flash Flavors. Special cupcakes we can't bake 24/7 so we only offer them for pre-order (online only!) for 48 hours. With pre-orders, we offer two future dates later that week that you can select for local pick-up or delivery.
How do I order?
These flavors are ONLY available ONLINE to purchase during a 48 hour pre-order window on sprinkles.com. As we often sell out, we encourage ordering as soon as they go on sale!
Are these available to order in-bakery?
These can not be ordered in bakery. Online pre-orders only! Keep your eye out for future drops by following us on social and sign up for texts.
Are these available for nationwide shipping?
At this time, our Flash Flavors are only available for local delivery and pick-up.
When do these flavors comes out?
Anytime! That's part of the fun. But, we do love to drop flash flavors around special occasions and holidays. Follow us on social or sign up for texts to find out about these special releases.
Does Sprinkles offer franchising?
Yes, we now offer Franchise opportunities. Please visit our Franchise page here